Calling all business development professionals! Are you committed to providing a customer experience second to none? We’re seeking a proactive problem-solver who’s passionate about relationship building to join our team as an Account Executive – Customer – Majors Core, where you’ll help us achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the Majors segment. In this role, you’ll proactively establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with existing customers, to generate new business for our product suite. You’ll work closely with our customers to fully understand their business strategies, expectations and needs, promoting renewals, expansions, and ensuring overall satisfaction. To succeed, you’ll need to be able to readily identify growth opportunities and potential risks to the partnership, as well as expertly navigate executive-level conversations. If you’re a tactful communicator with a caring touch, let’s talk!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
Building Relationships: Delivers a customer experience second to none.
· Conducts Executive Business Reviews to develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs and pain points with thoughtful, smart and creative dialogue. Links iCIMS’ products back to key business issues.
· Proactively engages with clients to determine ongoing satisfaction, provide demonstrated value of iCIMS products and services and emphasizes the client’s return on investment.
Revenue: Builds partnerships through best in class full suite talent acquisition strategies.
· Proactively solicits and drives new business within assigned accounts.
· Creates and manages pipeline of revenue opportunities from within existing customer base of assigned segment.
· Maintains accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
· Asks thoughtful questions and displays effective listening.
· Assesses customer needs and effectively links product value, features/benefits to those needs.
· Works with internal resources to present and position company products and services to new divisions of existing clients.
· Develops and maintains current product knowledge and can explain the business value of our offerings.
· Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
· Creates, monitors and manages a sales pipeline to ensure consistent achieve of quotas and metrics.
Retention: Leverages adoption to build long term relationships.
· Creates, monitors and manages a loss pipeline to ensure consistent achieve of quotas and metrics.
· Proactively engages with customers to identify at-risk situations; escalating those instances to the appropriate resources within iCIMS who will execute those transactions.
· Monitors adoption, engagement and usage of iCIMS talent acquisition platform relevant to each customer to identify risk to the partnership.
· Manages business escalation issues as they relate ongoing customer retention. Routes all other escalation issues to the appropriate iCIMS’ support teams or other iCIMS’ resources.
· Manages the contract renewal process inclusive of affirming and/or reestablishing the value of iCIMS software to all key client stakeholders and presenting our long-term vision as a technology partner.
· Maintains accurate and current records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Compliance and due diligence
· Proactively engages in professional development on an ongoing basis.
· Takes steps to develop industry knowledge and influence customer Talent Acquisition operations by recommending industry best practices inside and outside of the iCIMS product suite.
· Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies, policies and procedures.
· Uses Salesforce CRM to accurately track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be consistently measured.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.