Are you a Strong Systems Engineer with a Cloud background? Are you familiar with working in production environments and automating processes? We’re looking for a hands-on team player with Linux Admin, performance optimization and scripting experience to join our team as a Systems Engineer III, where you’ll contribute to the design and delivery of hosting technologies for internal products. In this role, you will develop processes, policies and procedures, and will be responsible for code deploys, infrastructure building (InfraCode), email and FTP administration, in addition to break/fix and capacity planning. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants exposure to large-scale enterprise deployment technologies in the cloud, including clustering/high availability and load balancing. If you’re an analytically-minded, expert multitasker, and cool under pressure, this job is a perfect fit for you!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Design, deploy and support high performance, scalable, enterprise infrastructure in support
of mission critical SaaS applications
• Act as a primary point of contact for the System Engineering group
• Lead system engineering projects and initiatives
• Performance optimization and troubleshooting for production environment
• Automate production environment deployment tasks
• Develop processes, policies and procedures to support production environment
• Perform technical research and evaluation of new technologies and software tools
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times, policies are
followed, and that behavior aligns with iCIMS core competencies
• Remain current on emerging technologies via professional groups, trade magazines, internal
and external training, independent research and study, and other avenues available.
• 7+ years hands-on System Engineering experience
• Enterprise Architecture Knowledge
• Working knowledge of networking protocols, standards and hardware, such as TCP/IP, DHCP,
DNS, SMTP, FTP, Ethernet Switches, VLANs, Load Balancers
• Scripting Ability
• Ability to demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and technical knowledge by providing
innovative yet supportable solutions
• Exposure to large scale enterprise deployment technologies – clustering/high availability, load
• Ability to architect, design and present scalability strategies to management
• Flexible support availability
• Strong ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple competing priorities
• Excellent oral, documentation, and presentation skills a must
Nice to Haves
BS in Information Technology/Computer Science or combination of education and equivalent work experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.