Are you a strong writer with a passion for technology? Do you excel at explaining processes? We’re looking for a professional problem-solver with a teacher’s mindset to join our Knowledge Management team as a Technical Writer (TW) I, where you’ll work closely with our Labs department to craft accurate, easy-to-follow documentation for our software solutions. As a TW I, you’ll write release documentation and how-to/FAQ articles for a variety of internal and external audiences, and assist with answering client questions on our online customer forum. You’ll review others’ initial drafts and offer suggestions for improvement, as well as independently own documentation for your assigned agile teams, features, or products from start to finish. We’re looking for someone eager to learn our system who can translate the highly technical to a specific non-technical audience. If you’re a driven team-player with exceptional attention to detail, this could be the job for you!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Entry level
• Ability to follow established guidelines and processes to create and maintain documentation
• Ability to understand and articulate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Very high level of organizational skills and the ability to outline and convey information logically
• Experience in writing and editing, esp. technical content such as user guides, release notes, how-to articles, etc.
• A proven ability to plan, undertake, and finish activities to achieve high quality results based on priorities set by management
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team under immediate supervision
• Ability to learn and understand assigned features or products to a high degree of certainty
• Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and process-oriented
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
• Bachelor’s degree in writing, English, rhetoric, communications, or related experience.
• Alternatively, 3 years of technical documentation experience.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.