Calling all charismatic communicators! Do you have your sights set on a career in sales? We’re looking for a polished, highly-motivated extrovert to join our sales team as an Inside Sales Representative. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Account Executives to effectively convert marketing generated leads to potential iCIMS customers within our Majors segment, responding to active and passive inquiries about our products and services, and scheduling product demonstrations. We’re seeking someone with a high level of professionalism and business acumen—someone who can successfully articulate our value proposition in a sophisticated manner. If you’re an ambitious go-getter who wants to jump start a sales career, this could be the perfect job for you!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
Essential Job Functions:
· Develops new prospects through calling and connecting with inbound warm marketing leads.
· Connects with prospective iCIMS customers via phone and/or email to understand the business solutions the clients are seeking.
· Answers basic iCIMS Talent Platform product questions to prospective customers.
· Collects and records key prospect data points within Salesforce.
· Develops rapport with clients before qualifying and advancing the created opportunities to the Prospect Sales team.
· Qualifies all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
· Learns and demonstrates a fundamental understanding of the iCIMS product set and clearly articulates value propositions to prospective customers.
· Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies, policies and procedures.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
· Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be accurately measured.
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative when appropriate.
· Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
· Receives and takes action on feedback for continual professional improvement and development.
· Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training.
· Other duties assigned.
· Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· A minimum of 1- year work experience desirable. Telemarketing, inside sales, customer service, or other relevant experience preferred.
· Exposure to effective sales processes and methodologies desirable.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
· Has ability to quickly engage others over the phone and create a positive impression of iCIMS.
· Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
· Self-motivated, resilient and optimistic.
· Driven by metrics with an attention to detail.
· Believes in self and is passionate about learning and growing.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.