Do you have experience with technical product roadmap planning? Are you a skilled relationship builder? We’re looking for a business savvy, expert multitasker to join our team as a Product Manager, where you’ll act as the “voice of the customer” for all stages and types of Technology Department initiatives. As a Product Manager, you’ll serve as an internal advocate for the Talent Acquisition market and internal stakeholders as it relates to market problems, opportunities and portfolio initiatives, researching and analyzing data, defining requirements, and prioritizing features and enhancements. More specifically, you will help plot the roadmap for investments in new stack components and architectural designs to enhance existing and enable new iCIMS product offerings including the transition to a Platform as a Service (PaaS) product offering and expansion into new hosting services. If you’re a creative problem-solver with strong business acumen, let’s talk!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports more than 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Analyze product, business and operational performance, competitiveness, and trends in the marketplace and develops technology strategies based on market requirements
• Determine where technology investments are required to extend, enhance or develop new product offerings
• Define product requirements for core platform components/services and integration framework and team with Product Owner to define releases
• Develop and manage a roadmap for assigned product areas based on business priorities
• Liaises with Product Portfolio Managers, Product Owners/Business Analysts and Engineering teams to define and clearly communicate business objectives and requirements for the assigned product components/services
• Create and analyze KPI’s to measure impact of delivered technology improvements
• Articulate value and prioritization rationale across the organization, clients and developer community, to those with technology experience ranging from the occasional user to the principal architect to the C-Suite
• Work hands-on with development, Test Engineers, designers, business, marketing and operations teams to successfully design, build, and deploy technology improvements
• Works cross-functionally across the organization to identify opportunities for process improvement associated with implementation and support
• Directly supports high profile customer visits, events, etc. where the primary audience is customer technical representatives
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• 5+ years of product management experience with an engineering and technology background a strong plus
• Ability to see the “big picture” for software product and use strategic thinking
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
• The desire to be part of and to contribute to a team environment
• Ability to works under limited manager supervision- exceptionally self-motivated and creative
• Strategic analysis, creative problem solving, and business judgment are required
• General knowledge of product lifecycle management
• Technical ability to manage project assignments with a wide range of complexity in various areas of knowledge
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to convey thoughts and ideas across all levels of the organization
• New product development experience in a fast paced, agile development environment
• Exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to strategically plan and influence across all departments in the organization.
• BA/BS or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field strongly preferred
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.