Are you an expert on cloud infrastructure? Have you lived at the crossroads of the solutions that power businesses, such as Amazon Web Services or Azure? If you answered yes to those questions, then you may be a fit for our opening for a Principal Infrastructure Architect, a senior position in our Labs Department! The role requires that you oversee the entire lifecycle of our infrastructural needs, from devising strategy to designing, deploying and supporting solutions, and maintaining their compliance. You need to be a fast learner capable of adapting to constant change, as you anchor one foot in optimizing established operations and the other in introducing new technologies to drive future growth and success. If you possess that type of experience and feel hungry to prove yourself in an exciting new opportunity where you can work with the latest technologies, then hurry and apply so that we can talk!
We extend a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual, yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
We are a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports more than 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us — apply today!
• Architect highly scalable, available, and elastic solutions using AWS best practices and services
• Create and manage reference implementations for managing all infrastructure as code using tool configuration management tools
• Conduct POCs and drive product/tool/software selection for managing AWS infrastructure
• Responsible for continuously optimizing the infrastructure to deliver cost effective solutions in AWS
• Collaborate with application architects and key stakeholders to deliver optimal end to end software architecture for applications in AWS
• Work in an Agile SDLC and collaborate with development teams to implement Continuous Software Delivery
• Work with information security leadership and cross-functional teams to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
• Promote a culture of camaraderie, integrity, quality, innovation, improvement and service.
• Create and deliver compelling presentations to articulate the security strategies, architecture and roadmaps to various stakeholders in the Organization
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Minimum of 12 Years of prior experience supporting Information Technology
• Minimum of 5 years in a role architecting solutions
• Preferred experience with configuration management tools like Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Saltstack
• Strong understanding of the breadth of AWS solutions and ability to implement them in a cost-effective way
• Programming language experience in any language in a professional environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with and influence varying audiences, from highly technical staff to end-users to executive stakeholders.
• Experience supporting developers, hosting engineers, monitoring operations, and DBAs in a business-critical online SW production environment.
• Solid experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Strong strategic planning skills. Proven ability to recognize industry trends, leverage new technology and existing resources to develop strategies relevant to the business.
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience designing, deploying, and maintaining scalable, HADR infrastructure with the following:
o Current virtualization, server, storage, replication, and data protection technologies.
o IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions and cloud services.
o Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery systems
o InfoSec and threat management systems (proxies, DLP, encryption gateways)
o Enterprise systems management platforms and tools including monitoring, event handling, scripted first response, SSO
o Network and telecommunications technologies.
• Experience working within a SaaS environment preferred
• Demonstrated customer service orientation
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
• AWS Certification a plus
• Bachelor’s degree Human Computer Interaction, Information Science, Computer Science or related field or years of similar experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.