iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Leverage best practices to create highly optimized and reusable code
• Collaborate with agile teams, customers and product specialists at all levels to distill and evolve product requirements in to simple, effective and fast user interfaces.
• Build scalable architectures
• Leverage the latest technologies and tools
• Develop prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Mentor UI Developers (Level I-II) and performs code reviews
• Experience with various web browsers, including Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox
• Proficient with either React.js, Node.js, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap
• Prior development in Java and knowledge of software design patterns is a plus
• Prior experience with web accessibility and web application security standards is a plus
• Familiarity with UXPin, Photoshop or similar graphics software
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• Ability to influence without authority and lead and organize an agile team with a focus on results
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Software Engineering with five or more (5+) years’ of relevant experience.
• Master’s Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering with three or more (3+) years’ of relevant experience
• In lieu of bachelor’s or technical degree, seven or more (7+) years of software engineering experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.