Is your background in technology, instructional design or eLearning? Are you able to effectively collaborate with senior leaders and break down complex concepts to others? We’re seeking someone with a solutions-oriented mindset and thorough understanding of adult learning to join our team as a Technology Trainer- Program Management, where you’ll curate and map a library of technical resources to expand iCIMS Labs (Technology) employees’ skill sets as they relate to Professional Skills, Technical, Engineering and Department Processes. In this role, you’ll work with internal stakeholders to project manage curriculum design and training delivery in a variety of formats, including instructor-led, classroom-based training, eLearning tutorials, Webinars, workshops and other training formats. If you’re a project management pro with a thorough understanding of the ADDIE model and a blended learning environment (bonus points for LMS experience), then we’re ready for you to come on board!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Sets structure and provide program management to learning offerings within the Labs business to enable managers better curate content around product, back end platform and role enablement
• Aligns tiered based learning programming to the needs of the business and provide the tools to measure impact of learnings
• Ensure training content is aligned into framework that provides support for new hire assimilation and ongoing training with in the Labs department
• Build strong partnerships with release management, labs leadership and senior tech experts
• Ensure there is consistency in offerings and delivery to provide role based programming documented and repeatable
• Develops successful working relationships within the Talent Development team to ensure cross functional consistency
• Utilizes LMS system to launch and track on-boarding and on-going training
• Coordinate training facilities and resources in advance of training activities such as training content; PowerPoint presentations; training aids; and classroom setup
• Performs internal reviews, surveys and / or interviews with attendees to evaluate training course effectiveness
• Ensures successful execution of all training programs within remit including pre and post work, relevant course materials and follow up evaluations
• Ensures course materials are audited and evaluated on an ongoing basis
• Designs, develops, and maintains web-based and classroom-led training materials on the iCIMS product line for new and existing iCIMS employees within the Labs Department
• Creates/updates/maintains role-based technical on-boarding curriculum. Effectively collaborates through discussions and direction provided by leadership and SME in the business
• Conducts a needs analysis to identify current gaps and potential areas of focus for training. Implements blended learning training solutions for these gaps and evaluates outcomes, pivoting as necessary
• Minimum 3 years of experience designing and/or delivering training, preferably for SaaS, HRIS, or another software program preferred.
• Excellent communication skills: articulates thoughts and ideas (technical and non-technical) clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Demonstrated experience successfully managing complex projects.
• Demonstrated commitment to keeping sensitive information confidential.
• Experience with Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate, or other authoring tools required.
• Experience developing educational programs using ADDIE or other instructional design process from start to finish.
• Experience developing digital content delivered in a learning management system (LMS).
• Experience using measurement and evaluation strategies to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of learning solutions on performance.
• Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Team player and solutions focused yet able to work independently, adhering to directed processes and timelines.
• Well-developed professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organization levels. Exceptional customer commitment.
• Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed with an ability to learn quickly and autonomously.
• BA/BS in Human Resources, Education, Psychology, Instructional Technology, Organizational Psychology or related discipline preferred or equivalent experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.