Is your background in information security and technology? Do you have a working knowledge of common InfoSec frameworks, such as ISO 27001/2 and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (CoBIT)? We’re looking for a highly organized and proactive self-starter to join our Information Security team as an IT Security Engineer III, where you’ll manage diverse security-related tasks, issues and risk for our rapidly growing company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring compliance with Information Security policies and processes in our fast-moving Corporate IT organization, including identifying security risks and implementing remediation and corrective action plans. You’ll help ensure iCIMS employees adhere to security best practices and policies, as well as support incident management processes, including forensics and maintaining and reporting associated metrics. If you’re an expert communicator with high business acumen and a strong customer service orientation, this could be a perfect fit.
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Work closely with Director, Information Security, the Senior Director, Cloud Services, and Senior Manager, End User Support in the coordination and facilitation of iCIMS security goals and initiatives within the Corporate IT organization.
• Provide product, project, process and ad hoc information security support and guidance to the Corporate IT organization, while ensuring recommended solutions and processes adhere to iCIMS security standards and policies.
• Participate in addressing security incidents and events to protect customer and corporate data and critical systems.
• Perform the primary functions necessary to ensure proper key, certificate, and domain name management.
• Exercise knowledge of security tools and technology in daily activities including, but not limited to, tools related to Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), integrity monitoring, anti-virus/anti-malware, vulnerability management, data loss prevention (DLP), advanced persistent treat (APT), and policy compliance.
• Utilize a strong foundation in key technologies including servers, networking, operating systems, databases, and cloud based services to effectively secure Corporate IT systems.
• Evaluate and recommend security related technologies and solutions for future implementation.
• Handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information with suitable discretion.
• Align Corporate IT security processes to ensure compliance with ISO 27001 or any other standards or compliance requirements related to information security. Participate in associated audits, when necessary.
• Leverage expert level knowledge of comprehensive security approaches against common and advanced attacks and exploits.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in an information security engineer role, with a prior background in information technology.
• Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail including the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client service orientation.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively including the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts across all stakeholder groups (written and oral): Executive team, management peers, and external customers.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
• Strategic analysis, creative problem solving, and business judgment are required
• Knowledge of common Information Security frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (CoBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) preferred.
• Prior experience with Office365, Exchange, Sumologic, Alertlogic, AWS, Azure, Nexpose, App Spider, SentinelOne, Atlassian products, Whitehat a plus.
• CISSP, CEH, CCSP or similar security focused certifications a plus.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law