Are you proficient in Java, C#, PHP or Python? Have you administered and supported Atlassian tools? Familiar with automation technologies and build infrastructure? We’re looking for a skilled influencer and self-starter who’s familiar with Agile methodologies to join our team as a DevOps Engineer, where you’ll collaborate with agile and Cloud Ops teams to help design, build and augment our software delivery pipeline. As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll make recommendations as to how we can improve the software delivery process, and create cloud infrastructure and configuration as code to automate provisioning and scaling processes. You’ll document products and processes and establish standards for deployment automation, and perform code reviews to ensure adherence. If you’re a proactive problem-solver with superb communication skills, let’s talk!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Engineers and implements solutions that meet the needs of the business
• Works closely with Labs organization and Cloud Hosting team members to transition code and supporting environments into production
• Gathers requirements from development staff, formulates plans, and deploys servers.
• Supports all servers in development, including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.
• Infrastructure support and administration for all Development team tools (Atlassian suite, Jenkins etc.)
• Monitors, logs, resolves, and escalate issues with development, test, and supporting applications. Ensure all services are available and secure.• Administers cloud based resources
• Administers security, patching, and develops basic automation scripting.
• Develops operations procedures to ensure timely resolution or escalation of issues.
• Provides regular status reports and gather requirements from departments and internal customers and provides input into the infrastructure products that are bought or built.
• Documents and maintains operational procedures, develop and oversee project plans, and implements change control procedures. Participate in technical advisory roles, as required.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.