Are you a reporting whiz who has worked in a Marketing Data Research or Data Analyst role? Do you have Salesforce experience? We’re looking for a confident communicator with a strong customer-service orientation towards internal customers and stakeholders to join our team. As a Data Steward, you’ll be responsible for governing the data in our enterprise systems. In this role, you’ll be responsible for overall monitoring of data quality and data integrity, ensuring that the data is informing business needs. You’ll audit existing business data and ensure it complies with enterprise policies and standards with a focus on cleansing and enriching it, and removing inaccuracies and duplications. In addition, you’ll manage and prioritize data migration, identifying gaps and making recommendations. If you’re a detail-oriented, expert collaborator who wants to apply data to help us mitigate data quality risks and issues and interpret data policies, let’s talk!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Takes ownership of assigned data management topics and serves as the owner of data for assigned business domains
• Presents findings and maintains issue log to Data Trustee (business owner) with oversight of a more experienced Data Steward or Enterprise Architect
• Collaborates with other Data Stewards and works to provide insights to Kaizen data integrity issues that affect iCIMS’ financials and customer data
• Remove incorrect data elements and database records from core databases
• Ensure that new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements
• Follows standard operating procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Assists with special projects as needed
• Ensure that business is conducted with integrity and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• A mimumin of three years of office/data entry experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools highly desired
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel) required
• Organized, detail-oriented, good time management skills and able to balance multiple priorities effectively
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
• Skill in reading and comprehending contract documents.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A strong customer service orientation towards your internal customers and stakeholders
• Must work well in a team environment
• College degree required or equivalent practical experience; business or information systems degree preferred
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.