Have experience working with HCM technology? Eager to be in a client-facing role? We’re seeking an enthusiastic fast learner well versed in talent acquisition and HCM workflows to join our team as an Integration Specialist III. In this role, you’ll work with new and existing high-profile customers to oversee custom, complex integrations between their technology, our partners’ and our iCIMS Platform. You’ll serve as the de facto technology expert, and will be responsible for identifying solutions, setting timelines, and managing the various integration points. We’re looking for a skilled multitasker and project management pro—someone who’s comfortable owning their own day, and who can keep multiple balls in the air at the same time. If you’re a passionate problem-solver who enjoys a good challenge, let’s talk!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation–then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider—delivering technology that supports approximately 3,500 organizations around the globe. We are growing fast, which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Delivers a customer experience second to none, while managing multiple concurrently running projects
• Analyzes existing client systems, integration requirements, business processes, and operational needs
• Utilizes the iCIMS Project Methodology to effectively manage project timelines, expectations, and deliverables
• Manages relationships with third party vendors, customers, and internal stakeholders (Project Owners, Implementation Managers, etc.)
• Ability to work within the Enterprise level business segment
• Utilizes the iCIMS Talent Platform to effectively deliver integrated solutions.
• Experience handing various file formats (CSV/XML/TAB)
• Exposure to basic MS Excel formulas for data manipulation and translation
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely and persuasively
• Ability to multitask and meet established deadlines, while maintaining quality and customer satisfaction
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to take initiative
• History of strong customer service focus and delivery
• Familiarity with REST web services a plus
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times, follows iCIMS policy and procedures and ensures that behavior aligns with iCIMS core competencies
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline preferred or equivalent experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.