Want to jump start a career in technical accounting? We’re seeking an analytically-minded expert multitasker and confident people person to join our team as an Collections Analyst I, where you’ll assist the AR Department with their day-to-day operations. As a Collections Analyst I, you’ll be responsible for sales order processing, customer invoicing, and collections of outstanding accounts receivable from our existing client base. You’ll be involved in all aspects of collection: from resolving customer billing problems to reducing accounts receivable delinquency. We’re looking for a champion of the customer experience—someone who can help set our customers up for success. If you’re an Excel whiz and out-of-the-box thinker, this job is calling you!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Prepare/send Customer Invoices electronically through netsuite.
• Process special adjustments and/or special billings and process credit memos as applicable.
• Receive and apply remittances to customer accounts. Complete cash application
• Analyze, reconcile and resolve deductions/short pays monthly
• Analyze remittances and identify/track non-payments weekly updating Aging Report
• Proactively call customer to try to resolve payment issue
• Respond to customer billing inquiries (phone/emails), research and resolve customer account issues and provide professional and courteous customer service at all times.
• Assist in maintaining accurate and complete customer files in all accounting systems.
• Cross-train on all Accounts Receivable functions to ensure proper coverage at all times.
• Partner with Collections Specialist to assist in collections efforts for accounts past due.
• Adhere to standardized financial and record keeping procedures of the company.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Prior internship experience in Accounting, Finance or related, preferred
• Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with high proficiency in Excel.
• Strong commitment to working with a team, providing excellent customer service in a professional and courteous manner.
• Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal communication with senior management.
• Must be able to interact with all levels of management and external parties
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Interest and ability to analyze detailed data and formulate decisions.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
• BA/BS in Accounting/Finance is preferred or equivalent practical experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.