Like solving problems? Love working with customers? We’re looking for a confident, customer-oriented tech enthusiast to join our team as a Technical Account Manager (TAM) II, where you’ll be responsible for delivering consultative technical solutions to an assigned customer base. As a TAM II, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a technical relationship with assigned customers and mastering our system so you can provide proactive outreach and assistance and troubleshoot technical issues as they arise. You’ll be expected to communicate best practice recommendations, as well as provide assistance to your TAMs on your team. If you’re a highly organized and keenly perceptive multitasker who wants to help mentor new hires, this could be your next big thing!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
· Establish and maintain a strong partnership with assigned customer accounts within the Enterprise segment (customers with more than 2,500 employees).
· Is able to flex their communication style to each customer based on technical aptitude of the system.
· Liaise with our internal Software Developers to address/resolve technical issues and provide feedback to customer, helping them to understand issues, timelines, and next steps.
· Support assigned customers providing guidance to ensure optimum utilization of our platform and ROI.
· Responsible for addressing & resolving complex support escalations from in-bound inquiries through our ticket system while also proactively planning touch points with assigned customers.
· Maintain platform expertise through continued internal training – is the Subject matter expert on all iCIMS related products, including integrations.
· Must be able to assess the Need vs Want for business requirements and provide consultative feedback with recommendations.
· Establish and maintain internal stakeholder relationships to benefit customer needs.
· Collect and track information and details of all problems identified and update and maintain case documentation within the Salesforce.com system related to customer issues.
· Attempt to recreate and resolve issues without escalating the calls to advanced personnel
· Strong SaaS technical knowledge.
· Excels at time management and project management.
· Ability to assist peers with system related questions.
· Responsible for mentoring new hires to help them achieve success on the TAM team.
· Minimum 3 years of technical account management experience or experience with HRIS
· Strong time and project management skills and the ability to assess urgency and set priorities is essential
· Technical experience or knowledge of SaaS environment
· CRM and / or ATS is a plus as is experience with Salesforce.com
· Passionate about problem solving, relationship building and creating customer loyalty.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
· Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns and create a win-win outcome.
· Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
· Must have good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
· Understanding of database theory and design are a plus, but not required
· Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
· Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, database, and performance based issues with OS and/or hardware
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer and related web-browser based technologies
· BA/BS is required or equivalent experience in related field
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.