Are you experienced in customer service? Do you love coaching and career pathing? We’re seeking a quality control advocate and impassioned people manager to join our team as a Manager, Technical Support, where you’ll supervise the day-to-day operations of our technical support team. As an Manager, Technical Support, you’ll be responsible for listening to and reviewing customer cases, looking for red flags and identifying knowledge gaps and opportunities for additional training. You’ll need to be extremely proactive, ready to jump on a call at a moment’s notice if you even remotely think the customer experience has been compromised. We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable serving as both a leader and a mentor—someone who takes great satisfaction in helping mold others’ careers. If you’re a skilled relationship manager with a knack for resolving conflict, this could be a perfect fit!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
People Management Responsibilities:
• Staffing: Partners with Talent team on the acquisition and retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully; owns the selection process
• Engagement: Ensures a fun, dynamic work environment & build merit-based culture which appeals to the top talent in the field
• Performance Management: drives a highly engaged, high performance work environment through PM processes
• Situational Leadership: Leads and coaches the team structuring appropriate training and development and eliminating road blocks to team performance
Process and Metrics:
• Focus on creating sustainable efficiencies while monitoring quality and productivity across the team.
• Identify gaps in processes and/or services and recommends changes
• Ensure adherence to established processes by team
• Create, update, revise departmental SOPS with Director level approval
• Communicate & resolve on gaps/issues within team/department
• Create & manage escalation procedures and ensures service & productivity levels are maintained by the department
Ensure Team Execution in line with Departmental Strategy:
• Focus on building and improving process efficiencies within the Technical Support Team to drive Customer Experience Second to None
• Monitor and coordinate the distribution of calls/tickets to ensure optimal performance and achievement of SLAs
• Serve as a point of escalation for customer and employee requests and concerns
• Review, Improve, and Manage performance metrics of Technical Support activities designed to identify problem areas, areas of potential efficiency gain, and enhancements to service that would prevent problems in the future
• Provide feedback and propose solutions regarding service failures or customer concerns
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• Minimum 5 years of customer support experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a staff leadership position
• Prior SaaS Customer Service leadership a plus
• Six Sigma training preferred
• Proven success in leading high-performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
• Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing priorities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
• BA/BS or equivalent in Technology, Business, or related field
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.