Do you have people management experience? Are you committed to providing a customer experience second-to-none? We’re seeking an inspirational leader and skilled career pather to join our team as a Manager, Professional Services (Majors), where you’ll oversee a team of implementation managers focused on delivering projects to our customer base, and develop a thorough understanding of our iCIMS implementation methodology. In this role, you’ll serve as the point of escalation for the customer experience, and will be responsible for resource allocation and management, technical project scoping, and mentoring and guiding your team toward success. We’re looking for someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table: someone who can evaluate current processes and make recommendations with confidence. If you’re enthusiastic, adaptable, and an expert relationship-builder, let’s talk!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 3,500 organizations around the globe. We are growing fast, which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
People Management Responsibilities
• Staffing: Partners with Talent team on the acquisition and retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully; owns the selection process
• Engagement: Ensures a fun, dynamic work environment & build merit-based culture which appeals to the top talent in the field
• Performance Management: drives a highly engaged, high performance work environment through PM processes
• Situational Leadership: Leads and coaches the team structuring appropriate training and development and eliminating road blocks to team performance
Process and Metrics:
• Focus on creating sustainable efficiencies and productivity across the team.
• Identify gaps in processes and/or services and recommends changes
• Ensure adherence to established processes by team
• Create, update, revise departmental SOPS with Director level approval
• Communicate & resolve on gaps/issues within team/department
• Create & manage escalation procedures and ensures service & productivity levels are maintained by the department
Ensure Team Execution in line with Departmental Strategy
• Assumes a leadership role in the development and management of Resource Allocation, project scope, issues and escalations, while continually setting client expectations.
• Responsible for the overall success of the Professional Services- Majors team and satisfaction our clients. - Manage key project management related initiatives and process improvements.
• Provide deployment support and guidance for team members in the field.
• Perform project audits, evaluating risk, timeline, resources, budget/cost, & customer satisfaction. - Assist with the development of new project management related to iCIMS Services.
• Maintain and develop new project management tools and templates.
• Collaborate with supporting groups such as Customer Support, Client Relationship, Management, and Business Analyst.
• Support the upkeep of the internal Knowledgebase Portal.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience with at least 1 year of direct management of a team
• Proven success in leading high performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
• Global SaaS (Software as a Service) Implementation experience required
• Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing priorities
• Strong customer orientation focus and success in creating a superior Customer Experience
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with the Executive Team, management peers, and internal and external customers
• Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems or resolve issues in a timely manner
• Experience supporting the sales cycle through scoping and approval of engagements, Executive-level prospect meetings and Solution reviews
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated customer service orientation
• Strategic analysis/creative problem solving, business judgment and financial acumen are required
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.