Are you a frequent consumer of technical documentation? Have you been involved in the implementation of system integrations? We’re looking for a highly technical and process-oriented outside-the-box thinker to join our team as a Developer Integrations Specialist, where you’ll be responsible for our connector validation review process, reviewing independent software vendor (ISV) builds to ensure they match our standards and meet best practices. In this role, you’ll serve as both the SME for our Implementation Services team and technical POC for our integration partners, and will work with our team of Technical Writers to ensure best practices and procedures are documented, accurate, and updated as needed. You’ll offer developer community support and technical guidance, identifying gaps in documentation, redirecting developers to available resources when appropriate, and making recommendations for process improvements and optimization. If you’re a detail-oriented, diplomatic communicator with a background in service-oriented interactions, let’s chat!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation—then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider—delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Owns the maintenance, accuracy and development of new content of Standard Integrations section on developer.icims.com and ensures awareness, represent impacts and value to immediate team and product marketing.
• Defines, documents, and as needed executes recommends improvements to the ISV onboarding processes that provide a “warm introduction” that focuses on ISV experience reducing the time it takes to build an integration while building and maintaining relationship with the ISV technology team. Updates documentation, and as needed executes process to hand off integration and relationship to the Integrations Specialist Team. This includes: Technical review, Operational review, and Validation package
• Researches development best practices, tools and technology to develop recommendations to improve the developer experience and identify opportunities to improve efficiency Responds to and resolves all customer and partner inquiries related to integration to iCIMS Talent Acquisition Platform to ensure that partner has resources needed and integration is a success.
• Capture feedback to improve material and process improvements or enhancements.
• Understand the fundamentals, processes and terminology of corporate recruiting environments, as well as a strong understanding of ASP systems and the benefits impact such systems introduce to new iCIMS customers
• Conduct mapping of all required data elements from the source data system to the customized layouts, documenting all required transformations
• Develop specifications for data transfer including SFTP set up and JSON API
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS core competencies
• 3+ years of experience with positional and other file formats.
• 3+years of experience mapping data structures.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies and environments (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio).
• Intermediate experience with the use and application of the most current integration technologies and products used in the industry.
• Ability to troubleshoot data flow processes and translation maps.
• Effectively communicates and works with a variety of technical and business stakeholders. Uses available communication channels to send, receive, and interpret complex messages. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly and persuasively
• Critical thinking - Evaluates multiple options to find the most effective solution for a given problem
• Data Analysis Experience - Effectively queries, searches, and extracts content from relational and unstructured content repositories. Also troubleshoots data issues as they arise
• Strong Requirements Analysis Skills - Reviews business and technical requirements to find the most appropriate solutions
• Ability to own and understand Study Data Management - can own and work with high volumes of field data
• Skilled knowledge and experience developing and maintaining data communication systems and architecture.
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• BA/BS or equivalent experience in related field
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.