Love working with people? Passionate about technology? We’re looking for a tech enthusiast with a project manager mindset to join our team as an Integration Specialist II, where you’ll serve as the technical expert overseeing multiple HR system integrations between our technology, our clients and our partners. In this role, you’ll be responsible for seeing projects through to completion: from kickoff, setting timelines, and data mapping to the exchange of credentials, validation, and testing. You’ll need to stay on the ball, knowing exactly what stage of the process your projects are in at any given moment and ensuring they’re progressing as they should be. We’re seeking someone who’s worked on longer-term tech projects and built long-term relationships—someone who can flex with finesse to our clients and their requirements. If you’re a professional and energetic self-starter who believes “where there’s a will, there’s a way,” this could be the perfect job for you!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation—then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider—delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Manages multiple concurrently running projects to see their overall success, while delivering a customer experience second to none
• Conducts mapping of all required data elements from the source data system to the customized layouts, documenting all required transformations
• Develops specifications for data transfer including SFTP set up
• Manages projects in line with the iCIMS Project Methodology
• Manages relationships with third party vendors
• Ability to work with all level business segments (i.e. Major & Enterprise)
• Ability to complete complex integrations through the development of business requirements, clearly establishing project expectations and advanced troubleshooting
• Contribute to the identification and deployment of best practices
• Higher level understanding of various integration types with the ability to clearly communicate project strategies and details to clients, vendors and internal stakeholders
• Minimum of 2 years related experience
• 0-3 years of experience in a related industry
• Advanced experience handing various file types for sending/receiving (CSV/API/SQL/HTML/XML)
• Advanced MS Excel skills (formulas) for data manipulation
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written). Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely and persuasively
• Ability to multitask and meet established deadlines while maintaining quality and customer satisfaction
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to take initiative
• History of strong customer service focus and delivery
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.