Have you managed full agile teams? Do you have core engineering experience? We’re looking for a highly technical and forward-thinking expert influencer to join our team as a Manager, Engineering - Business Analysts (BAs), where you’ll work across portfolios to drive best practices and establish a community of practice (COP) for the BA function. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of BAs—eventually expanding to include engineers, developers, and architects—providing career pathing and ensuring adherence to standards and best practices. This is a terrific opportunity for someone with serious drive and ambition to help us build out a new program and make a sizeable impact within our Labs organization. If you’re a skilled cross-functional collaborator with a background in computer science/engineering, this could be a perfect fit!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
People Management Responsibilities
• Partners with Talent team on the acquisition and retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully; owns the selection process
• Ensures a fun, dynamic work environment & build merit-based culture which appeals to the top talent in the field
• Drives a highly engaged, high performance work environment through objective setting and performance management processes
• Leads and coaches the team structuring appropriate training and development and eliminating road blocks to team performance
Process and Metrics
• Establishes Annual team objectives in alignment with overall departmental objectives.
• Ensure Team Execution in line with Departmental Strategy and annual objectives.
• Create, update, revise departmental SOPS with Director level approval
• Ensure adherence to established processes and SLA’s by team
• Communicate & resolve on gaps/issues within team/department
• Create & manage escalation procedures and ensures service & productivity levels are maintained by the department
• Partner across functional areas within the Labs department to optimize Agile team performance and delivery against milestones for release against the product roadmap
• Ensure appropriate resource allocation to deliver expected deliverables
• Manage and improve the delivery and efficiencies of the development and test engineering teams
• Maintain relevant controls and feedback systems or processes to monitor performance of the team
• Maintains a customer-focused approach by keeping existing customers happy to drive high renewal rates
• Facilitates increased sales by delivering a competitive product and adding functionality desired by prospects
• May act as the “delivery owner” for critical projects or programs on behalf of the agile team
• Extends product capabilities to support Employee Management
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• Minimum of 10 years of software design and development experience in a JEE environment
• Minimum of 4 years in a Software Development or Test Engineering Management role
• Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
• Proven experience in scalable web application development, cross-platform integrations, API and restful web services design and development; Management and/or development of mobile and responsive applications is a plus
• Proven success in leading high-performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
• Ability to work independently and be proactive in a high-performance environment.
• Possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively orally and in writing across multiple stakeholder groups both internally and externally
• Prior experience working within a Global SaaS (Software as a Service) company highly desired.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing priorities
• Strong customer orientation focus and success in creating a superior Customer Experience
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnerships at all levels of an organization.
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.