Are you skilled in Java and object-oriented programming? Have you built integrations with enterprise-level applications such as ERPs, CRMs, and HCMs? We’re looking for a highly technical self-starter to join our team as a Software Developer III, Integrations, where you’ll work closely with strategic partners to build integrations between our technology and theirs. As a Software Developer III, Integrations, you’ll serve as the technical POC for our vendors, and be responsible for owning all technology communications and driving biweekly calls. You’ll need to fully understand our partners’ technology stack, and be able to look into architecture, security, messaging, and data/personal information exchange. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who wants to mentor fellow team members and work on different projects at a world-class engineering organization. If you’re a first-rate communicator who’s worked with middleware, ESB, and messaging technologies, this is right up your alley!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Expertise Java and object oriented programing
• Experience integrating with ERP, CRM, HCM or other enterprise applications is highly desired.
• Knowledge of middleware, messaging and ESB technologies such as Tibco, Mulesoft, Kafka or Message MQ is a plus.
• Advanced proficiency with multiple design patterns including Strategy, Observer, and Bridge
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Ability to influence without authority and lead and organize an agile team with a focus on results
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
In lieu of bachelor’s or technical degree, we will accept 2 additional years of software engineering experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.