Is your background in platform/site reliability? Do you have strong analytical or data science skills? We’re looking for a hands-on software engineer with a thirst for knowledge to join our team as a Software Developer (SD) II, Platform Reliability, where you’ll build tools and analyze complex metrics for our SaaS-based ATS platform. As an SD II, Platform Reliability, you’ll scrutinize performance and reliability data, and help us work towards better managing and avoiding outages. You’ll work closely with our Dev and Platform Ops teams, providing guidance, setting standards and establishing best practices. To succeed, you’ll need to be capable of influencing without authority, presenting recommendations with confidence and mentoring your peers. If you’re a skilled communicator who wants to help establish a brand-new program, this is right up your alley!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies—passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Derive actionable insights by analyzing technical metrics from AWS-hosted SaaS platform and implement proactive alerting and triggering actions
• Expertise and proficiency in multiple technologies and/or domains
• Develop and maintain scalable web and responsive applications
• Collaborate with agile team members on achieving Sprint deliverables
• Implement new features and perform code reviews
• Research and resolve complex problems as they arise
• Mentor Software Developers (I)
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 1 years of experience Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 3 years of experience or 6 years of software engineering experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.