Have experience in microservices architecture? Passionate about Greenfield development? We’re looking for a hands-on full-stack developer to join our team as a Software Developer – Prime, where you’ll develop APIs and UIs for our background partners to seamlessly integrate with our ATS platform. In this role, you’ll help us build out a prime connecting experience for our customers and partners while following agile practices and engaging in regular planning meetings. To succeed, you’ll need to be a capable of communicating concisely and effectively, and comfortable working in ambiguous situations. If you’re a highly-motivated team player who wants to work with new technologies and build out an offering that will have a huge impact on our business, let’s chat!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies—passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation—then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
· Expertise and proficiency in many technologies, domains and subsystems
· Design and implement new features and perform code reviews
· Develop and maintain a scalable web and responsive applications
· Lead and collaborate with agile team members on achieving Sprint deliverables
· Ensure proper documentation exists for assigned products
· Research and resolve complex problems as they arise
· Proactively search for making improvements in respective modules/features
· Mentor Software Developers (I-II)
· Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.