Do you have experience in front-end or mobile domains? Have you led a team of software and test engineers? We’re seeking an adept, enthusiastic people manager to join our team as a Manager, Engineering (UX Framework), where you’ll oversee our UX framework and mobile framework teams. In this role, you’ll guide your teams towards building out tools that can be used to empower and accelerate both internal and external customers, defining processes and partnering with other design teams to establish an internal open source model. Along the way, you’ll serve as your team’s official career coach, providing them with ample career pathing and mentoring. We’re looking for a seasoned consultant—someone who can advise on best practices and act as a sounding board for new ideas. If you’ve built up an internal UX framework and want to help take our program to the next level, let’s chat!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies—passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation—then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 3,500 organizations around the globe. We are growing fast, which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
People Management Responsibilities
• Partners with Talent team on the acquisition and retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully; owns the selection process
• Ensures a fun, dynamic work environment & build merit-based culture which appeals to the top talent in the field
• Drives a highly engaged, high performance work environment through objective setting and performance management processes
• Leads and coaches the team structuring appropriate training and development and eliminating road blocks to team performance
Process and Metrics:
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
• Establishes Annual team objectives in alignment with overall departmental objectives
• Ensure Team Execution in line with Departmental Strategy and annual objectives
• Create, update, revise departmental SOPS with Director level approval
• Ensure adherence to established processes and SLA’s by team
• Communicate & resolve on gaps/issues within team/department
• Create & manage escalation procedures and ensures service & productivity levels are maintained by the department
• Partner across functional areas within the Labs department to optimize Agile team performance
• Maintain relevant controls and feedback systems or processes to monitor performance of the team
• May act as the “delivery owner” for critical projects or programs on behalf of the agile team
• Extends product capabilities to support Employee Management
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• Minimum of 4 years managing and leading cross-functional agile teams
• Proven experience delivering software projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Proven experience in scalable web application development, cross-platform integrations, API and restful web services design and development; Management and/or development of mobile and responsive applications is a plus
• Proven success in leading high-performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
• Ability to work independently and be proactive in a high-performance environment
• Possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively orally and in writing across multiple stakeholder groups both internally and externally
• Prior experience working within a Global SaaS (Software as a Service) company highly desired
• Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing priorities
• Strong customer orientation focus and success in creating a superior Customer Experience
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnerships at all levels of an organization
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.