Are you well-versed in Agile methodologies? We’re looking for a proven leader skilled in change management to join our team as a Labs Release Manager, where you’ll be responsible for managing release delivery and overseeing the training process. In this role, you’ll serve as the program project manager, driving business initiatives and outcomes, identifying problems, and defining process. We’re looking for a career relationship-builder and practiced influencer—someone with strong negotiation skills who can put forth recommendations with confidence. If you’re a detail-oriented, savvy communicator, let’s chat!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation–then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider—delivering technology that supports approximately 3,500 organizations around the globe. We are growing fast, which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Own oversight of all release projects
• Owns overall strategic direction of rollouts including release initiatives including phase definitions, monthly releases, overall release process and success metrics
• Act as escalation point and “air traffic controller” if/when release related issues arise
• Work with the Product Management and various Marketing teams to ensure alignment communication to internal and external customers
• Set the release schedule and partner with Product Management on communication of any changes
• Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements and schedules success
• Hold release process owners accountable for tasks and metrics
• Ensure alignment and readiness across key partners and vendor
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Progress towards making improvements in the release and documentation process
• Minimum 5 years of related experience
• Exceptional project management skills (PMI certification preferred)
• Ability to engage stakeholders in all areas of the business
• Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycles and activities
• A strong understanding of software Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
• Ability to manage a range of different personality types in a facilitative and mature manner
• Strong relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of the organization
• The desire to be part of, and to contribute to, a team environment
• Demonstrated commitment to keeping sensitive information confidential
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees
• Previous experience working for a software or technology company is a plus
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated customer service orientation
• Strategic analysis/creative problem solving, business judgment and financial acumen are required
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
• BA/BS or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering preferred, or related field
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.