Are you extremely detail-oriented? Do you have a background in contract and/or database administration? We’re seeking an analytically-minded accuracy advocate to join our team as a Contracts Executive I, where you’ll be responsible for contract administration and management for our customer, partner and vendor contracts. As a Contracts Executive I, you’ll be tasked with overseeing our customer contracts in Salesforce, inserting provisions, reconciling versions, following up with stakeholders and facilitating signatures. To succeed, you’ll need to be an expert multitasker, capable of managing anywhere from 10 – 30 contracts at a given time. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to partner directly with our legal team, with the potential to grow and increase their level of responsibility in the contracting process. If you love taking the initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, let’s chat!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation–then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider—delivering technology that supports approximately 3,500 organizations around the globe. We are growing fast, which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
This role will focus on the following key areas:
• Administration of form contract requests, including:
• Maintain contract management system for contract management of customer, partner and vendor contracts.
• Process additional subscriber protections, and distribute documentation as necessary.
• Maintain and revise, as required, contract templates at the direction of Assistant General Counsel.
• Maintain document management system for all contract related documents
• Assist in additional projects as needed.
• Perform other similar and related duties as required or directed.
• Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Minimum of 1 year of related work experience is required. 2+ years of related experience is preferred.
• Ability to read and comprehend contracts and document and execute next steps on such changes accurately and timely.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with the Management and Executive Team, and company employees.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, while being a collaborative member of a team.
• Strong customer orientation focus and success in creating a superior Customer Experience.
• Demonstrated success in displaying passion, drive, adaptability and innovation.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems or resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing organization.
• Strong track record of success in building solid working relationships within various areas/business functions of the company.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience or education required
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.