Are you a digital advertising expert? Have you run SaaS products delivered to that space? We’re looking for an entrepreneurial-minded, strategic thinker to join our team as the Portfolio Director, where you’ll help us build out a new recruitment advertising offering. In this role, you’ll provide insight into current trends and opportunities, and leverage your prior domain expertise to help us determine our overall business model, what the overall trajectory looks like, and where we’re able to penetrate. You’ll identify enhanced tools that can be brought to market to help our customers improve their recruiting ROI, and help us develop these tools in a way that can be potentially templated for self-build. We’re seeking someone with significant PnL management experience, with a solid background in spend aggregation, A/B testing, SEO optimization and AI/machine learning. If you’re a digital advertising authority looking to take a concept and build it out into a successful portfolio business, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Establish and reinforce the vision of the assigned Portfolio.
• Collaboratively develop assigned Portfolio strategy and targeted business results.
• Collaborate across the organization and with the Executive team to build buy-in and engagement around the Portfolio strategy.
• Provide leadership to ensure that envisaged growth plans are met while also ensuring that there is the requisite sponsorship, alignment and support of all stakeholders connected with the organization.
• Formulate clear, concise Portfolio overviews for executive management and key stakeholders.
• Work with product teams to maintain a cohesive road map across the Portfolio.
• Manage the full life cycle of all products and solutions in the Portfolio.
• Collaborate with internal business partners to implement Portfolio changes including the timing and scheduling and downstream business impacts of all changes.
• Proactively manage, communicate and mitigate Portfolio risks & opportunities.
• Ensure all functions establish operational objectives aligned to the assigned Portfolio strategic direction.
• Drive the Annual Strategic planning & Budgeting for their respective Portfolio.
• Provide leadership direction to enable resolution of critical issues impacting organizational direction and results for the Portfolio.
• Work continuously to improve customer experience and ensure a high NPS in alignment with the overall Portfolio objectives.
• Optimize the utilization of supporting general and administrative resources to drive business outcomes for the Portfolio.
• Oversee and drive the Budget management both from strategic and P&L perspective for the Portfolio.
• Partner with Infrastructure to ensure cross-department workspace and systems are in place to support required outcomes.
• Partner with Talent to ensure cross-department top talent are in place to support required outcomes; influence headcount resources needed to achieve Portfolio outcomes.
• Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor and measure Portfolio performance.
• Ensures Portfolio specific process documents are complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately.
• Lead indirect reports in a matrixed environment with the goal of improving their professional expertise to better serve business initiatives for the Portfolio
• Implement a process of continual improvement of the existing Portfolio to address customer needs.
• Establish business cases and projected ROI on Portfolio investment to identify and prioritize opportunities
• Work effectively as a team member with other members of management.
• Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Establish and maintain a Portfolio budget staying within spending parameters.
• Define, analyze and implement KPIs that inform the success of the Portfolio strategies.
• 10 plus years of relevant SaaS industry operational experience in fast growth organizations.
• Significant cross-departmental, collaborative leadership experience, managing relationships through influence in complex matrix structures.
• Significant experience developing and executing product/portfolio strategies that drive revenue and profitability; P&L ownership required.
• Ability to set strategy and participate in business planning initiatives at the C-level.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology, project and product management best practices
• Proven track record of managing technology software products in a defined product development lifecycle (B2B)
• Ability to thrive in collaborative, matrixed organizations with many cross-functional teams
• Ability to influence outcomes through relationships, diplomacy, and persuasiveness.
• Strong ability to drive teams to consensus, even when disparate views exist
• Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills with a high degree of approachability. Must possess the ability to work seamlessly in a team oriented environment.
• Experienced in managing growth of a multi-product portfolio for enterprise level, multinational companies.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), with the proven ability to effectively translate complex ideas and tailor key messages to multiple audiences
• Must have an ability to effectively translate data into actionable insights/strategies
• Ability to drive and manage change agenda as required.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer experience.
• Travel: 10%.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Post graduate degree highly desirable
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.